Mamy zaszczyt poinformować, że 29 listopada br., w Auli Zachodniej Uniwersytetu Medycznego w Łodzi odbędzie się konferencja pt. „Aktywne życie i zdrowe starzenie się w Łodzi i regionie”.
The following international congresses are planned due to the HARC activities:
HARC International Congress 1: Clinical aspects of healthy ageing
- Functional status as an indispensable requirement for healthy ageing.
- Independent physical functioning independent mental functioning
- Assessment of nutritional status as an indispensable requirement for healthy ageing.
- Impact on modifiable lifestyle factors on cognitive aging.
- Identification of early markers in families of patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Frailty in relation to the accumulation of deficits.
- Cognition and neuropathology in aging
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal disease
- Chronic respiratory diseases
HARC International Congress 2: Molecular mechanisms affecting healthy ageing
- Molecular mechanisms of ageing
- Molecular mechanisms of neurodegenerative , cardiovascular ,chronic respiratory and kidney diseases
- Cancer in the elderly at the molecular level
- Translation of basic research into clinical care of elderly population
- The role of basic research in the creation of current guidelines
- HARC achievements in molecular medicine
registration on the HARC Conference is opened on our website: http://harcconference2015.umed.pl/
We are pleased to invite you to the kick – off meeting of the Healthy Ageing Research Centre project, which will be held on September 27, 2013, at 9:00 am, at the Didactic Centre of the Medical University of Lodz, ul. Pomorska 251, Lodz.
Please find below programme of the meeting.